Continue Watching feature provides the ability to automatically resume content already played in the app and promote this content in a rail, list or grid.
QB player or Kaltura player
How to configure:
- Add Continue Watching plugin and build the versions.
- Edit the following values if needed
In order to promote a component with Continue Watching content:
- Create new pipes feed with the following link:
- Create a component and cell style as you wish and pull the DSP you’ve created. The component will appear once the users will have a content that they started to watch.
- On the plugin level - you can edit the following:
Minimum content duration -> means if a content duration is less than for example 30 seconds, won’t be tracked for auto resume
Completion threshold -> Default duration from end of content to consider it viewed and clear it from tracked items
Update frequency -> Number of seconds between two updates of the resume time
Maximum number of of items tracked -> the plugin won’t track more than the items specified (5)
Image asset key name -> defines the key used for the image assigned to the continue watching data source (image_base)