Applicaster's platform supports the ability to promote Web URLs within a WebView Component.
This is extremely beneficial in that it allows you to promote external Mobile Adapted URLs within the App, and maintain a Native look and Feel:
- The App Navigation is still present (Top and Bottom navigations)
- The end-user remains inside the app and can see the URLs content without having to exit to an external browser of the device.
The WebView component can also be used if you would like to promote different types of Questionnaires within the app, in order to increase your user engagement.
Essentially, you can use any External service of your liking which provides a Questionnaire service, and once you obtain a functioning URL from this service, promote it within a WebView component of your app.
Some example of such external services (these are just examples, and we don't recommend or endorse any service in particular), could be for example:
In order to achieve the above, you need to do the Following:
1) Obtain the External mobile adaptive URL from the 3rd party questionnaire service
2) Insert the URL as part of the Feed Section for your app, in the UI Builder:
3) Once the Feed has been added to the UIB, please proceed to your Layout and create a New Screen, and select the WebView (QB) option:
4) Once the screen has been created, you can populate it with the created previously, and set all remaining screen configurations as you desire:
*NOTE: Make sure to Promote this screen via the Navigation of the app, for it to appear within the app.
All the best and Good luck!