Hello this article will walk you through how to create a iOS Provisioning Profile for your release application.
1. Login to developer.apple.com
2. Select your Account in the top right corner
3. Once the right account selected, click on Certificates, ID's and Profiles section
4. Then select the Profiles section from the left column
5. Once there, select the following:
Create a distribution provisioning profile to submit your app to the App Store.
6. Click on Continue and select the right App ID which corresponds to your application's identifie
7. Then click on Continue and select the right Distribution that you previously created
8. Once done, give it a name and then click on Generate