Hello this article will show you how to create a iOS Distribution Certificate in order to build your application for Release though Zapp Platform.
- Login to developer.apple.com
- Select your Account at the top right corner of the screen
- Once in desired account select the Certificates, ID's and Profiles section
4. Click on the "+" button in order to add a new certificate
5. Select the following as shown below
iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc)
Sign your iOS app for submission to the App Store or for Ad Hoc distribution.
6. Click on "Continue"
7. Then open the Keychain Access application and select the following:
Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority
Then input the right information and click on "Saved to Disk"
You will get a file as follows:
8. You will now select the file that you created in this step:
9. Once done, click on "Continue" then you will have the option to "Download" it
10. Click on it and it will be added to your Keychain Access
11. Once added, right click on it and select "Export" under your name or your organization's
12. Make sure to export it as p.12 and give it a name as you wish and don't forget to set a password for it and to keep it in a safe place.
Article is closed for comments.