The plugin manager is where you can
- See an overview of all plugins in an app
- Add or remove plugins
- Access plugins for entering specific config parameters within a plugin
Select Plugin Configuration from Zapp Build Ops for any app
This screen will launch
1. Plugin tab
- Installed plugins: The plugin overview will display all installed plugins for this specific app
- Built in plugins: The plugin overview will display all plugins that come as part of the SDK (and don't need to be added separately) for this specific app
- Available plugins: The plugin overview will display all plugins available to add to an app
2. Plugin overview
The plugin display area.
Select a plugin to see further information and any configurable parameters.
3. Filter and Search
Narrow down the plugin overview by type or search by name