To upload a successfully built Roku app to a device follow these instructions
- A Roku developer account Roku - Setup a Roku Developer Account
- A Built Roku app from Zapp Roku - Developer credentials for building an app
- A Roku device in developer mode Roku - Enabling developer mode on a Roku device
- The IP address of your Roku device (Settings>>About>>Network in the Roku Menu)
1. Download your Roku app from Zapp
2. Unzip the downloaded file. Two files will be generated with these names
[bundleidentifier]-dev.zip this is the one you will need to upload to your Roku device
3. Enter the IP address of your Roku device in a browser.
This will launch the Roku installer
Select upload a then select the correct file from step 2 above.
If the upload is successful it will be available on the Roku device at the end of all the apps listed on the HOME screen