This article describes how to assign a Build/Release into the Public group in AppCentre and make it available for Downloading.
Overview of the process in General Steps -
i- You create a Public Group per App, and invite the users to it / Share the public link with them (All accounts have a Public Group created by Default, but you can create another Public Group of your own)
ii- You add a Release build (one-by-one) to the public group.
This means that if you created now a new build, but did Not add it to the public group, it will not appear in the list of available releases, once the customer clicks on the URL.
iii- You share the link of the public group with whomever you want to be able to download the build.
Here is an example of the Specific process that needs to be done, Step-by-Step:
For example, if you want to add Android version 2.0 to the Bolavip Public group:
1) Enter the Bolavip Android project in App Center:
2) Click on "See All Release" to make sure your build is there:
3) Click on your relevant release, and then click on "Distribute":
4) Add a Note (if relevant) and click on Next
5) In "Destinations", select the "Public" group, and then click on Next:
6) In "Review", click on "Distribute":
Now, the relevant build has been added to your Public Group and can be shared!! Viva!!
7) Click on "Groups" in the Side Menu, and then select the "Public" group (notice the Round Icon!!.. this is what counts)
8) Share with the customer the Public Page link, that is at the top:
9) Now, when you click on the Public Link, you will see the version/s you have selected:
Good luck! :)