To enable In-app purchase in Google Play, in addition to having a merchant account and in-app products set up, you'll also need to create a service account that will be used by Cleeng when validating the receipt of purchase.
NOTE: You need to be the owner of the account to be able to set up a service a account.
1. Navigate to Settings -> API Access. If you don't have a project, create one.
2. Click on Google Play Android Developer under Linked Project. A new tab opens up.
3. In the new tab, click on Credentials.
4. Click on Create Credentials and choose Service account key
5. In the Service account drop down, create a new account and give it Viewer access
6. Make sure JSON is selected as key type and click on Create. A file will get downloaded to you computer.
*Note: Should your app have a Cleeng integration:
- This file must be sent over to Cleeng if you are using the Cleeng Plugin in your App)
7. Go back to the previous tab and reload the page. You'll see a new account under Service Accounts. Click on Grant Access.
8. Select Finance as user type and approve.
*Note: In the event that you have a Cleeng integration in your app:
Send the json file you downloaded to Cleeng.