Here are the Store Permissions required by Applicasters' Apps:
- Read phone status and identity
- Modify or delete contents of your SD card
- Read the contents of your SD card
- Control vibration
- Google Play billing service
- Have full network access
- View network connections
- Prevent Install Referrer API
- Receive data from internet
- Ability to receive push notifications
From Apple OS 13, Apple will require to request some additional permissions.
This is still in development. Once development has been completed and Applicaster's SDKs transition to support Apple OS 13, the above iOS list of Store Permissions shall be updated accordingly.