In this guide, we will walk you through the process of adding a new channel to the SportsMax UiBuilder Application.
Step by Step Configuration:
Adding the streaming source to Applicaster2
- Login to admin.applicaster.com
- Select “Admin” in the top navigation Bar
- Select the “Streaming Source” button within the Admin section
- To add a new streaming source to the system, click on the “New” button in the top left corner
- Fill in the following fields for the streaming source:
- Name: This will be the name of the match (i.e. Chelsea v. Dynamo Kyiv)
- iPhone Url: streaming source m3u8 (you can access this from the UEFA & VoD URL's spreadsheet)
- Security type: none
- Enter the streaming source URL for all the fields (iPad/Android/RTSP)
- Click on the “Update and Close” button in the top left corner
Connect the streaming source to the channel
- Navigation to the “Live” section the NavBar
- Click on the drop down menu in the top right corner of the screen
- Select “ Channel 1”
- Once in the correct channel click on the settings button
- Enter the name of the match in the “Title” field
- Scroll down to the section “Program Sources”
- Select the program source id that is the same name as the channel you selected in step 3. For example since we are in channel 1 we will select channel 1. (make a sidenote which channel you attach to which match as you will need to reference it later on in the guide)
- Scroll down to the section Streaming Sources and select the streaming source you added in the first part of the document. If you added more than one streaming source select the streaming source that is associated to the name of the match you entered in the title field.
- Click on “Update and Close"
Adding the Channel into the Application
- Navigation to the “VOD” section the NavBar
- Select the “Collections” button with the VOD section
- Choose the collection you want to update the content in.
Champions League: http://admin.applicaster.com/accounts/675/broadcasters/781/collections/14326/edit
Europa League: http://admin.applicaster.com/accounts/675/broadcasters/781/collections/15579/edit
- Scroll down to the items section
- Remove any channels you no longer want in the app by hovering your mouse offer it and clicking on the trash can icon to the right
- Click on the dropdown menu and select "Channel"
- In the text box next to it enter the name of the channel. This will be either channel 1, channel 2 etc.
- Click “Add”
- The Channels will populate in the collection
- In the “Large Promotion Text” enter the name of the match as you want it displayed in the app
- Once you have added all the channels to the collection click on “Update and Close” in the top left corner
- Check in the app that the content has updated properly.
*If you have any issues please feel free to contact email@example.com