This guide explains how to upload the the latest version of your Roku app to a Private Channel for Testing purposes, before uploading it to the Public channel (Release).
Please follow the instructions below:
1. In Zapp under store versions, click on the build number :
2. Click on the green release version:
3. Press download:
1. Enter your Account in the Roku Portal:
Under the your Account, locate the non-public channel, and Click on "Preview and Update" for this version:
2. In the dropdown menu select "Package Upload"
3. Upload the package you downloaded from Zapp, select I am not a robot and save:
4. Click on "Static Analysis":
5. Click on "Analyze" (wait a few minutes for it to refresh. Make sure it comes back with 0 errors)
6. Go to the drop down menu and select "Preview and Publish":
7. Select submit for publishing:
On your Roku device:
- Do a System Update and then open the app and QA it.