The Dock contains all the graphical components of the overlay - the layer on top of the video.
To create a new Dock, Go to UI Center > Docks and click on 'New'.
1. Enter a name for the dock. This is an internal name.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you just want to have a dock in the app without any special features required, simply Give the Dock a Name, and click on "Update"... and then skip to step#3.
Otherwise... proceed to step#2:
- Setup Layout Options - In this section of the dock edit form you will be able to select the components which you would like to display on the dock, and determine their order by dragging and dropping them.
Please note that 'Metadata', 'Logo', and 'Close Button' cannot be moved. Also note that the number of widgets that can appear on a device depend on the device's size.
- Direction - Determine the language direction of your dock components.
- Vertical paddings - Determine the vertical padding that will be applied. This is in pixels, and can be between 0 and 10 pixels.
- Dock Float - The distance of the entire dock from the bottom of the player overlay (you may want the dock to 'float' a little above the most bottom line).
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you just want to have a dock in the app without any special features required, simply Give the Dock a Name, and click on "Update"
3. Once Done, go to "Management --> Channels" (if you want to add the Dock Overlay to the Live Channels), OR "Management --> Broadcaster" (if you want to add the Dock Overlay to the VOD items).
4. Select your relevant App.
5.In the Dropdown Menu:
i- "New Overlay" - Select the Newly Created Dock Overlay
ii- "Overlay" - Select a √ (Checkmark)
iii- "Enable" - Select the √ (Checkmark)
iv- Click on Update (on the upper-left side)
YOUR DOCK IS NOW SET :)