- Log into Starlight (cms.applicaster.com) and choose Feed & Interactive.
- Find your TV Show and click on Standalone Questions.
- In this screen, you will be able to see your already created Standalone Questions. If you click on Open Link, your question will open in a new tab. You just need to copy the URL and use it wherever you want.
On the other hand, if you want a new one, just press on New Question.
Choosing a template
At this point, either if you are creating Ultimate or Standalone questions, you should be in the templates window. On top of the templates, you should have several tabs:
- Defaults: Different general templates for questions. To know more about them, please click here.
- Video Overlays: Templates to use on top of a live streaming
- From Previous Questions: Here we can find all the previous questions created, in case one of them has to be reused.
- Favorites: Here we will find all the favorites questions. A question can be marked as a favorite in the From Previous Questions tab.