About the Knowledge Base Repository:
This repository serves as a central location for all information relating to TV platforms, as a holding place whilst appropriate systems are defined.
- 101 & 202 sections cover the wider TV market & key principles.
- 303 covers HTML5 and Isomorphic app principles in detail, this covers the hosted services rather than versions where the front end app code in provided as a binary.
- App/service creation covers how each version is built using Applicaster systems.
- The App installation section covers how users can side load apps onto each of the TV platforms (for example if they are performing on device pre publication QA, giving customer demos, or providing dev progress reviews).
- The App submission section covers how apps are manually sent to the various app stores required by each OEM/App store aggregator.