Pulling the data out using Mixpanel:
The stitchers are connected directly to Mixpanel (not through Morpheus)
In order to find out how many people started to answer the trivia stitcher (with login and prize) open Mixpanel on the relevant account
In order to find the Winner for a Stitcher Trivia Question:
- Go to insights
- Choose the event: Complete questionnaire
- Choose the date of the relevant stitcher with the People property named "Answers Correct"
- Choose the date of the relevant stitcher with the People property named "Time Taken"
- Choose the People property named "Name"
- Click on Filter and add again the peoples property named "Answers Correct" and change the parameters to "Is Equal To" and type the numbers of questions that were launched within the stitcher
- Click on Filter again and add the people property named "Time Taken" and change the parameters to "Is Equal To" and select the times, starting from the lower one in the list, until you get a result with the Name of the Winner.
- This is how it should look at the end of the filtering process