This manual will guide you through on how to create a public page for you app.
1. Public page configuration in the CMS
1. Go to http://admin.applicaster.com/management/public_pages and click on New.
2. Choose your account and click on Ok.
Give a Title to the public page and select the relevant Library (Broadcaster) and Live Channels that are live on the App.
Grey or Blue highlights mean the fields are selected.
4. Select related app for each device:
Choose the relevant iOs or Android apps from the lists with the available apps on the account.
5. Social - Not mandatory USED FROM ZAPP
Add the relevant Facbook page or Twitter handle for your App to be connected to.
6. Theme - Control the graphical assets of your public page.
Logo - Not relevant.
Logo image file - Upload an image to display at the top of the public page.
Image Asset Name - Not relevant.
Loading Message - Text for when the page is loading.
Download Button Label - Text for the download button.
VOD moment - Text for sharing recordings for a VOD.
7. Defaults - Used for providing default settings when sharing specific items, not Relevant.
Finish by clicking on Create on the top left of the page.
2. How to find the link of the public page for an app
Note: Please make sure your page is setup in the production environment or relevant environment you are using.
- Find out the broadcaster ID in the CMS -->> Management -->> Broadcaster.
- Open the terminal on your Mac. Just open the Launchpad and type "terminal".
- Write irb and press Enter.
- Write [braodcaster id].to_s 32, where [broadcaster id] is the number you found out in step 1, and press Enter.
- A short string will appear.
- Append the short string to "http://its0n.tv/a/"
Let's take the broadcaster ID: 246 (Rich Eisen account)
Now, on the terminal:
So the link is http://its0n.tv/a/7m