After selecting one of the default templates, you will get to the configuration menu for this template, where we will see first 5 sections: Settings, Question Title, Vote Indications, Answers Settings and Answers Content.
*PLEASE NOTE, ALL TEMPLATES ARE GENERATED WITH PRESET IMAGES OR VALUES THAT MUST BE REVISED TO YOUR LIKING*
The Settings section allows you to choose the type of the question, the status and the direction.
- Trivia: a question that allows you to choose one or more options as correct.
- Poll: a question that doesn't have any correct or incorrect option. It will act as a poll.
- Prediction: this question will allow the user to "predict" something. For example: "Who is going to score the first goal?".
The user chooses an answer and then, after the answer is known, you will choose the new option that will appear under Question Status called Prediction Resolved. This will make the Feed to automatically publish a new event with the prediction resolved.
- SMS: this question will allow the users when pressing an option to send an SMS to the number you want.
- Closed: question not open to votes.
FYI: for question types "Trivia" or "Poll" only, You can choose to display the "Results" or "Message Only" after the question has been closed.
Please note that in order to make this choice the user must edit the original question and change the status from "Opened" to "Closed" and only then will you see the Close Question Type choice as shown in the screenshot below.
- Opened: question open to votes
- Prediction Resolved: If the question type was a Prediction, this option will appear. It is the one you need to choose once the prediction is resolved, in order to make the Feed publish a new event with the prediction resolved.
Question Text Direction
In case you are using a language like Hebrew, you will want to choose Right to Left.
Closed Question Text
When the question is closed, this text will appear instead of the regular question.
SMS Call Number
This field will show up only when selecting the SMS question type. It is the phone number the SMS will be sent to.
In the Question Title section you can edit the text of the question you want to ask and you can choose colours for both title and background.
Also, you can choose the image that will appear as a header image.
Next section is the Vote Indications. Here you can edit the text that will appear after the user answers and you can change its text colour and its background colour.
Here you can also decide whether to show the percentage results or not (after the user has answered).
In the Answers Settings section you can change the colours of the answers and add a background image that will appear in the answers area.
In the Answers Content section you can edit the answers for your Ultimate Question. You can edit the text and add images for them. Please notice that you can edit how the answers will appear after the user answers (on click image).
Also, please notice that if you selected the SMS option, you will see a field called SMS Number for every answer. This is the actual SMS that will be sent.
**Please keep in mind that all answer images must match in size in order to prevent any misconfigured views**
On each step of the setup you can see how the question will appear at the app by looking at the preview on the left side.
The last setup part is how the question will appear on the Feed, where all the events are published. Notice that if you are creating a Standalone Question, this won't appear.
- Text - Write a text that describes the question (this text and the picture you will add next will appear on the Feed main screen and will help you to know what this question is about when you need to publish it to the Feed).
- Event source - This is "who" is asking this question.
- Enable Zoom - Not relevant for Ultimate Questions.
- Transparent Background - You can add a transparent background to make the Feed slightly visible in the background.
- Take over - Checking this option will launch the event in its own window of the Feed which the user can click back on and return to the main Feed.
- Takeover Expiration Time - Here you can select how long the question will take over the user's screen. After this time, any user that enters the Feed, will not see the question in take over mode.
- Preview Image - Finally add a preview image to the event which will be viewed on the Feed and when clicked on it will lead to the question.
- You may check mark Trigger Scheduled to schedule the event or click Submit to finish the question and get it ready to be published on the Feed.
Click on Submit or Save and your UQ will be ready to be published.
**Compatible Advisory** - Please note that the Ultimate Questions should only be configured and edited with Chrome web browser.