Applicaster uses Google Analytics to track all kind of events in your app.
To use this tool as a method of measurement, you will need to either give administrative access to your Google Analytics account to your Applicaster account manager, or follow the steps in this document.
Creating a new Property
- Go to “Admin” Tab on the left sidebar.
- Click "Create a new Account" from the "Account" drop-down.
* Please note that an app name is required, but you can put in any you want. We suggest putting in an app name that makes clear what the purpose of this property is for.
- Make sure to select your time zone and an industry category and then click "Get Tracking ID" at the end.
- Send Applicaster Support the Tracking ID you have just received to your project manager or to email@example.com
Granting access to Applicaster
In order to grant permissions to Applicaster, please follow this steps:
- Go to “User Management” under the "Admin" tab
- Give rights to: