Applicaster uses Google Analytics to track all kind of events in your website. Either you have a website or an Apple TV app, you will want to set up a web account in your Google Analytics account.
To use this tool as a method of measurement, you will need to either give administrative access to your Google Analytics account to your Applicaster account manager, or follow the steps in this document.
Creating a new Property
- Go to “Admin” Tab on the top bar.
- Click "Create New Property" from the Property drop-down.
*make sure to choose a website property.
* Please note that a URL is required, but you can put in any you want. We suggest putting in a website name that makes clear what the purpose of this property is for.
- Make sure to select your time zone and then click "Get Tracking ID" at the end.
- Send Applicaster Support the Tracking ID you have just received to your project manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Granting access to Applicaster
In order to grant permissions to Applicaster, please follow this steps:
- Go to “User Management” under the "Admin" tab
- Add permissions to: