In order to send a push message that clicking on it redirects you to a VOD, a specific category, a specific channel (Live) or Feed you will need to perform the following steps.
Please note that your application should support this feature. If you are not sure if it does, ask us and we'll provide you the information.
- Log into your Appoxee account and create a message as usual.
- Once you reach the PUSH TEXT section, you will see on the bottom under the Sound field, the Extra Fields.
- In the field Key, please write "url" without the double apostrophes.
- In the Value fields, please write the URL scheme of your VOD or category. For more information about URL schemes, please visit the following document: https://applicaster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202072338-URL-scheme-commands
- Click on Add.
- There is also an option to add an image to the Push -
- In the field Key, please write "event_source_image_url" without the double apostrophes.
- In the Value fields enter the URL for the image you wish to include.
- Lastly, keep creating your push message as usual.