You can promote up to 3 live games in the home page of the application at any given moment.
How does the app know which games to promote?
The app will check the EPG for all 4 channels, and will select the following programs:
- The programs that are happening now (Start time already passed, and End time did not happen yet).
- Programs that are marked as Live (see below).
How will the app know which live game to promote in each box in the home page?
The app will display the programs based on the number in the Tag field (see below).
To schedule a Program in the EPG:
- Select the Channel from the top menu
- Go to Live and click on New Program.
- Enter the following details:
- Name - The name of the program. This will appear in the application as the title in the home page
- Starts - The start date and time of the show (mandatory)
- Ends - The end date and time of the show (mandatory)
- Tag - enter a number to indicate in which position this game will be promoted:
"1" - the big box at the top (iPhone and Android) and in the center (iPad)
"2" - The small middle box
"3" - The small bottom box
- Live - select this to mark the program as being shown live in the app.
4. Scroll down to add the images. The image sizes are:
5. Click Create to save the new program to the schedule.