What is AppFigures?
AppFigures is an on-line service displaying app downloads and sales data from Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store. It allows for convenient display and analysis of your App's download data in one centralised place.
You can find it at http://www.appfigures.com
Please contact us if you are interested in using this system, and we will arrange for an account.
What Information Can You See?
Downloads and updates
When logging into the sytstem, the default tab is the Reports/Sales/By Date tab. Here you can see downloads, updates and financial data.
To see your app's download and updates data:
1. If you have more than one application in the account, select the application you want from the drop-down on the left.
Note that if you already have an application selected, selecting a second one will not un-select the first one! You must click on an application on the list to select and un-select it.
On the right side of the screen you can choose the time period for which you will see the data. By default it displays the data for the past 30 days.
One the left side it will show you the data for the period you selected. On the right it will show the data for the entier time the application is available in the App Store/Google Play
It will show you the following data:
- Downloads - number of downloads for the time period selected.
- Updates - number of version updates for the time period selected.
- Profit - Your profite from sales of your app ( if the app has any purchases)
In the chart below you can see the downloads, updates and profit data for each day in the time period selected.
The table at the bottom of the page shows the data per day. You can export it to excel by clicking on Export.
What if there is no data for the day before?
Apple and Google release the download/updates data once a day, for the day before.
Apple releases the report sometime after after midnight Standard Pacific Time.
Google releases the report at noon Pacific Standard Time.
If there is no data for the previous day, it is possible that yesterday's report was not yet released.
To see if the data was released, select Support/iTunesConnect or Support/Google Play from the menu on the top right corner of the screen.
If the report for the prevoius day was not yet released, a message will appear in yellow. If the average release time already passed, the message will appear in red.
In the Reports/Sales/Payments tab you can see the estimated profites by country and local currency.
Note also that the financial data in this section can be very different from the numbers you might expect. For more information about possible discrepancies:
In Reports/Reviews you can see the reviews written about your application in the stores.
To see the reviews, select the application from the drop down menu on the left.
If you wish to see the reviews for a specific country, select the country from the list on the left.
By default, it will show the latest reviews first.
In the Reports/Rank section, you can see the changes in the ranking of your application in the stores.
Choose the app, the dates, the device and the category type and watch the worldwide ranks that updated hourly.
- Email Reports - You can get all of the data (sales data, downloads, ads revenue, and new ranks) straight to your Email on a daily/weekly basis. Each report includes totals for profit, downloads, and updates, as well as a ranks snapshot. In order to do so Account Settings -> Email Reports -> Create Email Report.
- A single appFigures account can be setup with multiple users so you can safely share your data with clients, partners, team members, publishers investors, etc.. You can limit what data to make available - Users can be restricted to a subset of apps and can be set up with read-only access, for the period of time you decide..
- Top 400 app ranks for all categories in all app stores updated hourly.
- Reports in the currency of your choice - appFigures utilizes daily updated exchange rates to convert all sales to the currency of your choice. Choose from 20+ currencies, including: U.S. Dollar, Canadian Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Australian Dollar, and others.
- You can view reports for a single app, compare multiple apps, or visualize all apps at once.
- Export to Excel - With a single click you can export any sales report to Excel or Numbers.