When a user clicks on (Contáctenos/Contact Us) in the (Ajustes/Settings) screen, an email message appears.
The "To" field is automatically populated with the email address that is set in the system.
This can be done for each platform separately.
To set a different email address:
* Please noet that that the contact email address should be replaced in the following places:
- Google Play Store
- iTunes Connect
Replacing the contact email address in Applicaster2:
- Login to Applicaster2 (admin.applicaster.com)
- Click on Admin -> Advertiser and find the platform for which you would like to change the email address (you should follow these steps for every platform - both iOS and Android).
- Scroll down to Advertising Settings and find the field "Feedback Email".
- Enter the new email address and click on Save to update your changes.
Replacing the contact email address in Google Play Store:
- Access your Google Play console account here and select your app:
- On the left panel, click on "Store Presence" -> "Store Listing":
- Scroll down to the"Contact Details" section and here you can change the contact email address:
Replacing the contact email address in iTunes Connect:
- Access your iTunes Connect account here and select your app:
- Under the App Store tab, click on your iOS app:
- Scroll down to General App Information fill in your email and click save:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com