If your applications include a program guide, you can upload it to the CMS by using a CSV. The application will read the EPG from the CMS.
What you will need
To upload the EPG, you will need to create a .csv or .xls file containing all the required data:
1. Program Name
2. Description (optional)
3. Program start date and time
4. Program end date and time
See attached here an example of the format of the file.
Uploading the file
1. Go to Live -> Upload Excel File.
2. Create the Excel file in the following format:
4. Click on the box next to 'Name' in order to choose the full EPG or select the items you want to upload and click 'Create selected programs' at the bottom.
- Starting and ending time must be different.
- Starting date and time must be prior to ending time and date.
- Description - Maximum length is 170 characters.
- Name - Minimum 4 characters, maximum 255 characters.
* See the attached Program Guide Template.
* If there are issues in the file, first check the error messages in the file and in the CMS. If you can't find the solution, please contact us.