The splash per item allows you to add an image before specific item/category.
4. The upload screen will open up.
The upper part of the screen presents all the splashes that were uploaded. If you didn't upload any splash, it will be empty.
Uploading new splash is done in the lower part of the screen.
7. You can upload the splash straight from your disk or insert link.
* If you want to upload from your disk, choose 'Resource'' click 'Browse' and find the file.
8. Click on 'Add'. Now the splash appears in the splashes list.
Please note - If you want to upload splash per app and there is already splash per item, the item's splash will be presented in the specific item and the app's splash in the rest of the items. If you want this item to get the app's splash, you need to delete the item's specific splash.
* In order to delete splash, click on its name, the splashes list will open up, then click 'Clear'.
4/3 ratio - smartphone - 480 x 320, tablet - 1024 x 768 or retina X2
16/9 ratio - smartphone - 568 x 320, tablet - 1365 x 768 or retina X2