Applicaster allows you to manage your app's banners, if needed.
Banners are uploaded for each app separately, enabling you to target your user-base more accurately.
FYI: In order for this functionality to work within your app, you must make sure "Ad Providers" is configured for "Applicaster" as one of the selected options.
Also, Android requires a refresh rate parameter in the Ad Provider settings while iOS does not.
1. Go to Admin -> Advertiser -> General.
2. Under 'Application', choose the relevant app and click on the arrow to open the app's section
3. Find the Banners header.
4. Under 'Banners', click in 'New Banner'.
5. Name the banner. The users won't see this name. We recommend that it will represent the preroll's content, so you will be able to notice it easily.
6. Choose if the banner will lead to category in the app or other URL.
7. Upload the images according to their type and size:
Large images are for tables devices.
Small images are for mobile devices.
* Large Portrait - 768x66.
* Large Landscape - 1024x66.
* Small Portrait - 320x50.
* Small Landscape - 480x32.
8. Click 'Save' at the button of the page.
9. Repeat for all the relevant apps.