Uploading an image to the entire app
The splash per item allows you to add an image before specific item/category.
The image isn't clickable. The image will be shown for 5 seconds.
In order to upload splash per app:
1. Go to Admin -> Advertiser.
2. Please note - Splash can be uploaded to the VOD and Live. You need to upload to each of them separately.
In order to upload to splash to the VOD, choose 'VOD' from the menu and choose the app you want to upload the splash to.
3. The splash need to be uploaded separately to free and paid items.
In order to upload splash to free items, click on the image next to 'Splash for free items'.
4. The upload page will open up.
The upper part of the screen presents all the splashes that were uploaded. If you didn't upload any splash, it will be empty.
Uploading new splash is done in the lower part of the screen.
5. In order to upload new splash, go to 'Upload a new splash resource or url'.
6. Name the splash. The users won't see this name. We recommend that it will represent the splash's content, so you will be able to notice it easily.
7. You can upload the splash straight from your disk or insert link.
* If you want to upload from your disk, choose 'Resource'' click 'Browse' and find the file.
* If you want to upload link, choose 'URL' and insert the link (don't forget the //:http).
8. Click on 'Add'. Now the splash appears in the splashes list.
9. The window will disappear. In the editing page you will see the name of the new splash.
10. Click on 'Save'.
11. In order to upload splash to paid items, click on the image next to 'Splash for paid Items' and repeat steps 4-10.
12. In order to upload splash to Live, choose 'Live in the menu from the left and repeat steps 4-10.
- In order to delete splash, click on the image.
- the splashes list will open up, then click 'Clear'..
4/3 ratio - smartphone - 480 x 320, tablet - 1024 x 768 or retina X2
16/9 ratio - smartphone - 568 x 320, tablet - 1365 x 768 or retina X2