You can add an ad which will be displayed on top of the video, on the top right-hand side of the screen.
Please note - If you want to add this option, please contact us and we will enable it.
Note that the ad's direction depends on the Dock's definition. If the dock is defined as Left-to-Right, the ad will appear on the upper left corner. If the dock is defined as Right-to-Left, the ad will appear on the upper right corner. The ad size should be 50*50.
The icon is clickable. When clicking on it, window inside the app will open up. The viewer can close it by clicking the 'X' button.
In order to upload an ad, please follow this instructions:
1. Go to Admin -> Advertiser.
2. Choose the relevant app under VOD.
3. Go to 'Overlay ads'. You need to upload the ad separately to iOS and Android: iOS - Under 'For iOS Device', Android - Under 'For Android devices'.
4. In order to upload an image, click on the image in 'Image' field. If you have link you can put it directly in the 'Image' field.
5. The Ad Assets page will open up.
If you already uploaded ads, they will appear here and you can choose them.
6. In order to add ads, click on 'Add Images'.
7. The upload window will open up. Choose the file and click 'Open'.
8. Click on the file. The upload window will close and your link will appear in the 'Image' field.
9. Insert link to the landing page that you want the viewer to reach when he clicks on the ad.
10. If you want the ad to appear in Portrait orientation, instead of the default landscape one, check the 'Portait Orientation'.
11. Click on 'Save'.
12. In order to upload ad to an Android device, click on 'For Android devices' and repeat steps 4-11.
13. Repeat for every relevant app or language.