Via the CMS, you can set up a preroll that will appear before a specific item, or before all items in a specific category.
* Length - Up to 15 seconds.
* Size - Up to 2 mega bites.
* Resolution - 640*480, mp4 format.
Please note - The preroll isn't clickable.
1. Go to the VOD and click on 'Library'.
2. Find the relevant item/category.
3. Go to 'Advertising Selections' and click on the empty image next to 'Splash Image' (if there's preroll, click on it's name).
4. The uploading screen will open up.
The upper part of the screen presents all the prerolls that were uploaded. If you didn't upload any preroll, it will be empty.
Uploading new preroll is done in the lower part of the screen.
5. In order to upload new preroll, go to 'Upload a new preroll resource or url'.
6. Name the preroll. The users won't see this name. We recommend that it will represent the preroll's content, so you will be able to notice it easily.
7. You can upload the preroll straight from your disk or insert link.
* If you want to upload from your disk, choose 'Resource'' click 'Browse' and find the file.
* If you want to upload link, choose 'URL' and insert the link (don't forget the //:http).
8. Click on 'Add'. Now the preroll appears in the prerolls list.
9. Choose your file from the list by clicking on the preroll's name.
10. The window will disappear. In the editing page you will see the name of the new preroll.
Please note - If you want to upload preroll per app and there is already preroll per item, the item's preroll will be presented in the specific item and the app's preroll in the rest of the items. If you want this item to get the app's preroll, you need to delete the item's specific preroll.
* In order to delete preroll, click on its name, the prerolls list will open up, then click 'Clear'.