A Preload is a video, an image or an HTML that appear when the application is loaded.
It should not be longer than 15 seconds, and up to 2 megabytes.
iPhone and Android - 320*480.
Tablets - 768*1024.
1. To load a preload, go to the Admin section in the system and select Adverstiser:
2. Select App from the menu on the left.
You will see a list of all the apps you have. Find your application in the list and open it by pressing on the arrow next to the app name.
3. Find the header "Preload url type" and select the type of preload you wish to upload. There are three types of files you can upload:
Web - an HTML Page
Image - an image file, for example .gif
Video - a video file, for example .mpg.
Please note: it is recommanded that the Preload will be no more than 15 seconds long, and about 2 MB. Do not uplaod a vidoe that is more than 5 MB.
Please note that if you want the ad to be clickable, you will need to upload an HTML file with the image/video imbedded in them. This can be done by with basic knowledge in HTML.
4. If you wish the preload to appear only for users in specifc countries, enter the name of the countries in the next field "Preload allowed countries", separated by commas. Otherwise, leave this field empty.
5. Enter the address of your preload to the field "Preload url":
6. If you choose to load a web page (HTML), you can enter a Web preload fallback, which is an alternative page which will load if the there is no internet connection available.
7. Click Save.