In the Device Search page you can see information about the application installed on an end-user's device, using its UUID. For more information about the UUID: https://applicaster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205327285-Differences-between-UUID-UDID-and-Device-ID
What you can see:
1. General information about the device module and the last time the user opened the application.
2. Information about the vouchers attached to the device.
In order to search for a device, open Admin -> Apps -> Device Search.
1. Select the relevant app.
2. Enter the UUID of the device.
3. Click on Search.
4. The device details will be shown, including the device model and the last time the device owner entered the app.
- Other Devices in Group, if there are other devices in the same group (up to 5 iOS devices).
If the device has a voucher, you will see the following details:
* ID - The voucher identification number.
* Type - The voucher type (Permanent/Subscription):
- Permanent - Constant permission to specific category or to the whole app.
- Subscription - Time balanced (minutes/hours/days/weeks/months) registration to the whole app.
* Expires - The voucher's expiration date.
* Daily Expires - In case the voucher is time balanced.
* Voucher for - If the voucher is for the entire app or to specific categories.
* Status - Active or Expired.
* Created Via - If the voucher was created via payment in the app (subscription), via us using the CMS or via Redeem code.
* Auto Renewable - If the voucher is auto renewable or not.
* Expire - Delete the voucher.
* X - Delete the voucher and erase it.
If user complains that he bought a subscription, but you don't see any voucher, please ask him to send you the receipt.
If they have a valid receipt you can create a voucher for the specific app/content. In order to learn how to create a voucher, click here.