Cancelling an Auto-Renewable subscription in iTunes
When coming to cancel a subscriptions, it's important to note that all maters of payment management are handled directly by iTunes in their console / via the device.
Steps to follow:
If you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow these instructions:
1. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign in to the iTunes Store.
2. From your device's Home screen, tap App Store
3. Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
5. Tap the View Apple ID button.
6. Enter your password and tap OK.
7. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
To turn off auto-renewal:
- From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app subscription.
- Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
What happens if you don't have direct access to your device?
If your device is stolen/lost or it is not in your possession, and you want to cancel auto renewable purchase for an app, please follow the next steps:
1. Go to the iTunes store in your computer
What happens if you are unable to cancel your auto renewable subscription?
If you are unable to cancel your auto renewable subscription, it means there is a problem between your account and the Apple servers, which Applicaster unfortunately does not control.
To contact Apple Support, fill in the following form at:
Apple should be able to reply and cancel your subscription from their side.
Please note that the above relates to a product of a 3rd party, not being Applicaster. It is thus subject to change at any given time, according to the sole discretion of Apple.
For further details on the Subscription cancellation process, please turn to the official documentation of Apple on the matter: