To create a new public page for your account go over the following steps:
1. Go to http://admin.applicaster.com/management/public_pages and click on New.
2. Choose your account and click on Ok.
Give a Title to the public page and select the relevant Library (Broadcaster) and Live Channels that are live on the App.
Grey or Blue highlights mean the fields are selected.
4. Select related app for each device:
Choose the relevant iOs or Android apps from the lists with the available apps on the account.
5. Social - Not mandatory USED FROM ZAPP
Add the relevant Facbook page or Twitter handle for your App to be connected to.
6. Theme - Control the graphical assets of your public page.
Logo - Not relevant.
Logo image file - Upload an image to display at the top of the public page.
Image Asset Name - Not relevant.
Loading Message - Text for when the page is loading.
Download Button Label - Text for the download button.
VOD moment - Text for sharing recordings for a VOD.
7. Defaults - Used for providing default settings when sharing specific items, not Relevant.
Finish by clicking on Create on the top left of the page.
To create a URL and access your public page follow the article at -