This article explains how to send an iOS TestFlight app version to a specific tester:
- Build a release version and wait for it to be available in the iTunes app store under the Test Flight tab.
- Open itunesconnect.apple.com with your user and password.
- Go to the Test Flight tab to see your available version.
4.Make sure you have the correct App version and click on it.
If there are already test flight users on the account, each new release version will automatically be sent to the list of users that can be seen on the page - iTunes connect users - On the left side of the page.
5. If you wish to add a user (you need to use the mail address the user has set on their ios device as the Apple ID), click on the button at the top of the page that says “My Apps” and select Users and Roles
6. Click on the + button.
Add the user information.
7. Once the user is added go back to iTunes Connect Users under my apps (Step 4).
8. If you do not see the user click on the + button and select them from the list.
9. The user will now be able to open the test flight app on their device and see an invitation to download and install the test version.
If you wish to test purchases:
- Open iTunes Connect.
- Select Users and Roles.
- Click on Sandbox testers.
- Click on the + button to add a new user.
- Make sure the details you enter are made up and choose the US as country.
- Install the app you wish to test on your phone and before opening it for the first time open the App store on the device and scroll all the way down until you have the option to sign out of your Apple ID user.
- Open the app and attempt to purchase, the app will ask for an Apple ID, enter the made up mail user you created earlier and the messages in the store front prompt will show you that you - Connect sandbox user.
- A 1 month subscription will only be available for 5 minutes and will automatically renew only 6 times.
- A 6 months subscription will only be available for 30 minutes and will automatically renew only 6 times.
- A 1 year subscription will only be available for an hour and will automatically renew only 6 times