After finishing all the configuration please review the following guide:
To setup your Live channel in your Application go over the following steps:
There are a few ways and places to display a button for the Live channel but first we need to create the channel order category and channel categories.
1. Open your VOD Library and click on New category.
Add the name Channel order and set the category as Generic, Active for viewing and Free.
No images or other settings are needed.
2. Once created take the ID of the category from the address bar, for example - 245763
3. Go to Admin > Advertiser > App
For each App - iOS and Android there should be a field called "Channels order category" Enter the ID of the category you created there -
If you are missing the field please contact your Project Manager or Support for the suggestive extensions for your account.
3. Go to your Live channel and copy the ID of the channel from the address bar or from the channel drop down list, for example: 901
4. Go back to your VOD Library and create a new category:
The name of the category should be as your new Live Channel.
The type should be Generic.
The Parent should be the Channel order category you created earlier.
The category should be Free and Active for viewing.
5. Once the new category is created, access it again and enter the number of the Live channel in the UI tag field.
Now, the Live Drawer button under the Nav bar category can be added to the Nav bar collection or the side menu or anywhere else and it will present your live programs from the channels.
To add more channels simply repeat steps 3,4 and 5.