The idea of this guide is to assist the support team member in handling an asset zip file that is stuck in ZAPP for more than 1 hour more give or take.
As informed by Core team this option should be the last step before confirming every other option has been exhausted.
In order to make these kinds of changes, we will need access to the "Trails" option which is the backend system of ZAPP.
This will require a privilege addition for each user that will be performing these kinds of changes.
1. The user will need specific privileges to access the "Trails" backend system option, needs to have the "System Admin" privilege marked off within the Zapp section of the users "Edit" settings, under the "Users" tab in http://accounts.applicaster.com.
2. Now we can access the "Trails" backend system via https://zapp.applicaster.com/trails.
This is how the page looks below:
STEPS TO FIND THE PROBLEMATIC ASSET:
1) App in Pre-Process Mode in Zapp (Yellow)
2) Copy Version ID
3) Insert in Sidekiq
4) Go to retry section and locate the version by using Ctrl-f
5) The Asset will appear with it's name
6) Tell the Regional team to fix this asset
7) Go to trails and select the "BG Operation" section
8) Search for the Version ID
9) Locate the Process that has not completed and click on Edit
10) Set this process to Finish
11) Go back to Zapp --> the App version should now be in Completed mode (Green)