This Manual will guide you through on how to create segments in Airship. Please mind that you must create tags in the alert page in order to have them as segments in the Airship dashboard.
1. Create an alerts page following this article - https://applicaster.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000071146
2. open the app on your device and register to the tags.
3. Once you setup your alerts and tags go to your app on the Airship website and click on Audiance > Segments.
* Please note that Only Segments are Supported.
We Do Not support Device Properties, such as segmenting the pushes by Language / Timezone / etc...
4. Click on Segments
5. Under Create a Segment, click on Select a tag and then Primary device tags.
6. Search for your tags and select them.
7. Give your segment a name and click Save.
8. Please note that you have the option to choose several tags for a segment and to change -