This document will show you how to extract Distribution Certificate.
What is needed
- Access to the client's developer account (developer.apple.com...)
- Mac computer.
Steps to follow:
- Log into developer.apple.com
- Click on Certificates, IDs & Profiles:
- Select on the relevant Certificate and click on Download - this is the public key:
- Activate the Certificate by double-clicking it and see that it's being added to Keychain.
- Right click on the Certificate and click on Export certificate. Change the type to P12, give it a relevant name (for example ApplicasterDistributionCertificate) and it will ask for a password. Use 12345.
- Make sure you keep the P12 file somewhere for future use - DO NOT DELETE CERTIFICATE.