This document will show you how to create a new Provision Profile for an AppleTV app
In order to create a new AppleTV build via Zapp, we need to make sure we have a TVOS provision profile.
The provision profile should be create via the relevant account where the App ID and certificate were created from.
What is required to complete the process:
- Access to the client's developer account (developer.apple.com...)
- Mac computer.
Steps to follow:
- Log into developer.apple.com
- Click on Certificates, IDs & Profiles:
- Click on the "+" sign under Provisioning Profiles > All:
- Choose tvOS App Store and click on Continue.
- Select the App ID, taken from the Bundle ID and click on Continue.
- Select the relevant certificate and click Continue.
- Click again Continue.
- Give the Profile a name and click Continue (it is recommended to add "TVOS" to the name to differentiate between the type of the profiles):
- You can now download the Provision Profile:
- It is highly recommended to upload all relevant files to a shared folder for future uses.