The Video Overlay allows to answer a question or a poll while watching a VOD or a live streaming in the background. Because of this, this type of Ultimate Question will only be available as a Standalone Question and not inside a Feed episode.
After selecting one of the templates, you will get to the configuration menu for the one you chose, where we will see first 5 sections. They depend on the template chosen:
- Transparent Slider: Settings, Slider, Button, Question and Answers Content.
- Transparent Carousel: Settings, Question Title, Vote Indications, Answers Settings and Answers Content.
The Settings section allows you to choose the type of the question, the status and some style options.
Background Color (Transparent Slider only)
This will allow you to choose the background color of the question title and the slider.
Fonts Color (Transparent Slider only)
This allows to change the font color of all the question sections, except the button.
Logo (Transparent Carousel only)
On the top right corner there is an option to put a logo or image. This is the place where you can change it.
- Trivia (Transparent Carousel only): a question that allows you to choose one or more options as correct.
- Poll: a question that doesn't have any correct or incorrect option. It will act as a poll.
- Prediction (Transparent Carousel only): this question will allow the user to "predict" something. For example: "Who is going to score the first goal?".
The user chooses an answer and then, after the answer is known, you will choose the new option that will appear under Question Status called Prediction Resolved. This will make the Feed to automatically publish a new event with the prediction resolved.
- Closed: question not open to votes
- Opened: question open to votes
- Prediction Resolved (Transparent Carousel only): If the question type was a Prediction, this option will appear. It is the one you need to choose once the prediction is resolved, in order to make the Feed publish a new event with the prediction resolved.
Closed Question Text (Transparent Carousel only)
When the question is closed, this text will appear instead of the regular question.
Question title (Transparent Carousel only)
In the Question Title section you can edit the text of the question you want to ask and you can choose colours for both title and background.
Slider (Transparent Slider only)
This section allows you to change the colours for the slider handle and the slider button.
Also, you can change the number of ticks you can have. This is the number of "levels" the slider will have.
Vote indications (Transparent Carousel only)
Next section is the Vote Indications. Here you can edit the text that will appear after the user answers and you can change its text colour and its background colour.
Here you can also decide whether to show the percentage results or not (after the user has answered).
Button (Transparent Slider only)
This is just a small section to choose the button text and the font colour.
Answer Settings (Transparent Carousel only)
In the Answers Settings section you can change the colour of the answers background and the text of the answers.
Question (Transparent Slider only)
In here we can define the texts for
In the Answers Content section you can edit the answers for your Video Overlay. You can edit the text and add images for them. Please notice that you can edit how the answers will appear after the user answers (on click image).
Also, please notice that depending on the type of Video Overlay the content of this section will change.
On each step of the setup you can see how the question will appear at the app by looking at the preview on the left side.
Click on Submit or Save and your UQ will be ready.
**PLEASE NOTE, ALL TEMPLATES ARE GENERATED WITH PRESET IMAGES OR VALUES THAT MUST BE REVISED TO YOUR LIKING**